Friday, December 21, 2012

Super Hero Clock teaser animation and 2012

First of all, I've to say that it's been so long since I last posted anything here.  I've become an online freelance animator and it's hard to update my blogs and whatnot.  This blog is almost forgotten and is filled with very old previous posts about totally my supernatural encounters for the past 4 or so years and some random stuff.  As the years passed, updates have become more of a Facebook and Twitter thing so I don't really blog anymore.  But since I\m free, for these last days of this significant year (2012), I thought of spending some time doing some traditional online blogging.

So within the past 6-7 weeks I've been working on a teaser animation for my future Super Hero Clock animation series!  The old original flash movie was done in 2007 and released on Clock Day.  I've released the flash version on Newgrounds and after converting a video version, I'm uploading it to youtube.  If you like Super Hero Clock, don't forget to check out the Facebook page or follow it on Twitter!  The new website layout is gonna be up soon-ish.


So the whole world has been going about this end-of-the-year thing that's due on December 21 2012.  Some say the Mayans predicted it.  Some say NASA detected something but they themselves said they never did.  I heard some people who really believed that the world would end on that day actually made preparations to take shelter for what was yet to befall Earth.  On the other hand, Chinese Astrologists observed that date and claimed that there wouldn't be an apocalipse.  According to them, there would be a few disasters happening all over the world around that time of date but wel will still be orbiting the sun with a moon orbiting us.

And at the time of typing this, it's already December 22 2012.  As much as I want to express how glad we 'survived the end of the world', I think it would be ridiculous to say that we survived some disaster that never happened.  But anyway, looking ahead, it's gonna be another great year next year and for now, let's just enjoy Christmas like we always did and always will for the years to come.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why the hell am I commenting on a post from 2012? Anyway... https://www.ebay.ca/itm/393487017913?hash=item5b9da767b9:g:ic4AAOSwc5NhDI14

Post a Comment